c/o Allied Tech Pros, LLC.
P.O. Box 500442
Atlanta, GA 31150
USE OF INFORMATION
- Use and Gathering of Information and Data: Visiting The Technology Squad triggers record keeping of your activities on the Website. Account creation requires information that makes you identifiable to us. This data results from monitoring the Website. Such data collection makes our information delivery efforts more effective. We reserve the right to contact you about The Technology Squad. If you feel a certain type of communication from The Technology Squad is no longer suitable, you will have an option to unsubscribe via an email link or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Information Provision: Registering on Allied Tech Pros as either a “Client” or “Tech” entitles the user to greater access and use of The Technology Squad. Accounts are conditional upon providing required data as mentioned in the respective sign up processes. Allied Tech Pros will not sell this information.
- Tech Profiles: Techs have additional opportunities to provide supplemental information that enhances Clients’ understanding of their skills and services. We reserve the right to modify information presented that does not comply with our “Terms and Conditions.” We reserve the right to keep a record of this information. Allied Tech Pros will not sell this information.
- Feedback: Allied Tech Pros may on occasion ask its Users how it is performing, or their interest on service expansion. We reserve a right to contact Users of The Technology Squad with information provided to Allied Tech Pros.
- Financial Data: Allied Tech Pros uses PayPal for financial transactions and does not store your financial account information other than officially registered email addresses attached to PayPal accounts.
- Usage Patterns: Allied Tech Pros monitors use of its website as a whole. Metrics include browsers, operating system, ISP, leading URLs, and your geographic location. We do not use this data to identify you and these metrics enhance understanding usage patterns on Allied Tech Pros and provide a geographically relevant experience.
- Storable Cookies: Allied Tech Pros collects information from cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your computer granted to each user. These are snapshots of information such as preferences. Cookies are typically used with most websites to remember user preferences or track use of a website.
- Minors: We do no collect personally identifiable information of those under 18 years of age. If someone under 18 has set up an account at Allied Tech Pros, please provide information to email@example.com.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Client to Tech: We provide contact information of Clients with problems, to Techs. Clients reserve the right to specify their method of contact, and this will not include a phone number or physical address unless specified by the Client. Data does not transfer to Techs unless specified by Clients. As specified, information you submit in relation to a tech-problem transfers to Techs so they may bid on your problem. There will be instances where you have specified that only certain Techs have access to this information, and only those Techs will receive your tech-problem information for bidding.
- Tech to Client: Techs share information posted in their public profile. All information furnished here by the Tech reflects acceptance of sharing this information with Allied Tech Pros’s users.
- Sharing our Information: Financial, hosting, and tracking information generated by Allied Tech Pros is stored by third-party services, such as Amazon, Google, and PayPal. We share your information to the extent to make their services possible, and do not allow use for marketing or as a sale of this information to these parties.
- Law Enforcement: Allied Tech Pros complies with law enforcement and legal entities with jurisdiction over our activities. We reserve discretion to share your information with appropriate legal authorities as legally authorized by those authorities.
- Interfacing with Third-Party Sites: The Technology Squad integrates with social media to provide a way to advertise that you need a service on Allied Tech Pros or that you are providing a service on The Technology Squad. You have control over this information. The Technology Squad’s default is to assume you wish to share this information, but you can opt-out before sharing information to a third-party site with which you have an account.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our privacy champion in writing at PO Box 500442, Atlanta, Georgia 31150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.